US Box Office Top 10
The top 10 has had it’s biggest shake up for a few weeks as last weeks number 1 Brave couldn’t hold on to the top spot for more than a week with a surprise entry at the top taking it’s throne.
4 new films graced this weeks chart, first off going in at number 10 was People Like Us, Tyler Perry’s latest film Madea’s Witness Protection hit the number 4 spot, going in at a high number 2 spot was stripper drama/comedy Magic Mike however the movie that has provided the biggest surprise of the week went to Ted with it going straight in at number 1 and taking more than double of what was expected of it.
10. People Like Us – (NE) – $4.306.000
9. Snow White and the Huntsman – $4.405.000 – $145.591.000
8. Moonrise Kingdom – $4.873.000 – $18.406.000
7. Prometheus – $4.925.000 – $118.262.000
6 – Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter – $6.000.000 – $29.034.000
5. Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted – $11.815.000 – $80.012.000
4. Tyler Perry’s Madea’s Witness Protection – (NE) – $26.350.000
3. Brave – $34.011.000 – $131.685.000
2. Magic Mike – (NE) – $39.155.000
1. Ted – (NE) – $54.100.000
New Releases – I predict that Ted will only be at number 1 for one week as The Amazing Spider-man should knock it off the top spot and i also predict that it should take just over $100 million. You also have the pick of two other films the first one being another one of those 3D concert films this time with Katy Perry, your other choice of the week is violent drama/thriller Savages.
Posted on July 1, 2012, in Box Office Charts and tagged abraham lincoln vampire hunter, box office, brave, katy perry: part of me, madagascar 3: europe's most wanted, magic mike, moonrise kingdom, new entry, new releases, people like us, prometheus, savages, snow white and the huntsman, ted, the amazing spiderman, top 10, tyler perry: madea's witness protection, US. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.