US Box Office Top 10
Nothing seem’s to be able to beat the bat as The Dark Knight Rises has spent another week perched at the top of the chart even though one of this weeks new entries was tipped to try and give it a run for it’s money.
Only 2 new films made there way into the top 10, first new entry went to the 3rd in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid film’s this time they are suffering a Dog Day, however the highest new entry went to Total Recall which went in at number 2 however it didn’t preform as well as was hoped of it taking just $26 million in it’s opening weekend.
10. Magic Mike – $1.380.000 – $110.894.000
9. Brave – $2.890.000 – $223.324.000
8. The Amazing Spider-Man – $4.300.000 – $250.640.000
7. Step Up: Revolution – $5.300.000 – $23.097.000
6. Ted – $5.479.000 – $203.414.000
5. The Watch – $6.350.000 – $25.363.000
4. Ice Age 4: Continental Drift – $8.400.000 – $131.863.000
3. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Day’s – (NE) – $14.700.000
2. Total Recall – (NE) – $26.000.000
1. Dark Knight Rises – $36.440.000 – $354.638.000
New Releases – Can any of this weeks new release challenge the Dark Knight Rises too the top spot and i think one of them has the chance. 3 new films are out this week, first off is comedy film The Campaign, your second film choice is comedy drama Hope Springs however the biggest film of the week and the movie i think will go into the number 1 spot is the Bourne Legacy.
Posted on August 5, 2012, in Box Office Charts and tagged bourne legacy, box office, brave, diary of a wimpy kid: dog days, films, hope springs, ice age 4:continental drift, magic mike, movies, new entry, new releases, step up revolution, ted, the amazing spider-man, the campaign, the dark knight rises, the watch, top 10, total recall, US. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.