US Box Office Top 10
Finally the US box office top 10 has been given the little boost that it needed as last weeks joint number ones have been shifted out of the way for a new king.
4 new films have entered this weeks chart, first off going in at number 10 is drama film Won’t Back Down, hitting the number 6 spot was comedy film Pitch Perfect. Into the top 2 slots of the chart and going in at the number 2 spot was fantastic Sci-Fi drama Looper starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt, the highest new entry and this weeks new number 1 was kids animated film Hotel Transylvania.
10 – Won’t Back Down – (NE) – $2.700.000
9. The Master – $2.745.000 – $9.633.000
8. Resident Evil: Retribution – $3.000.000 – $38.700.000
7. Finding Nemo 3D – £4.066.000 – $36.475.000
6. Pitch Perfect – (NE) – $5.200.000
5. House at the end of the street – $7.154.000 – $22.225.000
4. Trouble with the Curve – $7.530.000 – $23.726.000
3. End of Watch – $8.000.000 – $26.169.000
2. Looper – (NE) – $21.200.000
1. Hotel Transylvania – (NE) – $43.000.000
New Releases – you only have 2 new films too choose from this week however there is also one small movie of note to check out. First off the small film and a movie that the horror genre has been needing, so if V/H/S is showing where you are please go and see it. The 2 big release of the week are stop motion animated film from Tim Burton, Frankenweenie and Liam Neeson is hunting down the people who took his wife in Taken 2.
Posted on September 30, 2012, in Box Office Charts and tagged box office, chart, end of watch, films, finding nemo 3D, frankenweenie, hotel transylvania, house at the end of the street, looper, movies, new entry, New Release, pitch perfect, resident evil:retribution, taken 2, the master, top 10, trouble with the curve, US, V/H/S, won't back down. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.