UK Box Office Top 10
This weeks top 10 couldn’t be any more stranger as not only has Skyfall been knocked off the top spot but Bollywood has taken over the chart with 3 films finding a spot.
5 new films graced this weeks chart with three of them being Bollywood films so taking over the number 10, 8 and 4 spot respectfully were Thuppaki, Son of Sardaar and Jab Tak Hai Jaan. The other new entries is this weeks chart went to Paul Thomas Anderson latest film The Master and the latest a final in the Twilight series with Breaking Dawn Part 2 which went straight into the number 1 spot.
10. Thuppaki – (NE) – £134.280
9. Taken 2 – £136.495 – £23.335.974
8. Son of Sardaar – (NE) – £214.296
7. Hotel Transylvania – £233.959 – £7.580.744
6. The Master – (NE) – £372.360
5. Argo – £807.457 – £2.828.888
4. Jab Tak Hai Jaan – (NE) – £893.953
3. Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted – £966.116 – £20.631.608
2. Skyfall – £5.566.537 – £82.836.559
1. Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 – (NE) – £15.850.825
New Releases – A bit of a interesting mix of films on offer this week, first off your choice if you want to take your children to the cinema to see something new then you have Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger, your next film of choice is drama thriller End of Watch starring Jake Gyllenhaal. If you want to take your partner to see something new then the film of choice for you is Silver Lining Playbook. Your final film of choice this week is quirky comedy film Gambit.
Posted on November 20, 2012, in Box Office Charts and tagged argo, bollywood, box office, end of watch, gambit, hai, hotel transylvania, jaan, jab tak, madagascar 3: europe's most wanted, movies, nativty 2: danger in the manger, new entry, new releases, silver lining playbook, skyfall, son of sardaar, taken 2, tfilms, the master, thuppaki, top 10, twilight saga breaking dawn part 2, uk. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.