US box office top 10
Well it looks like Warm Bodies wasn’t warming enough to the US film audience as it has only managed to stay at number 1 for one week giving way to one of this weeks new entries.
Two new films entered this weeks chart, first off hitting the number 3 spot was crime drama from Steven Soderbergh Side Effects. This weeks highest new entry though went to comedy film from the creator’s of Horrible Bosses, Identity Theft.
10. Bullet to the Head – $1.980.000 – $8.171.000
9. Django Unchained – $2.288.000 – $154.501.000
8. Argo – $2.500.000 – $123.734.000
7. Zero Dark Thirty – $4.000.000 – $83.600.000
6. Mama – $4.323.000 – $64.046.000
5. Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters – $5.750.000 – $43.833.000
4. Silver Lining Playbook – $6.908.000 – $30.002.000
3. Side Effects – (NE) – $10.015.000
2. Warm Bodies – $11.500.000 – $36.652.000
1. Identity Theft – (NE) – $36.593.000
New Releases – This week see’s the release of a lot of new films however i have picked out the 3 biggest ones, first off is animated film Escape from Planet Earth. If you want a lot more fantasy in your films and prefer witches to vampires then Beautiful Creatures will be your cup of tea. Your final film choice of the week see Bruce Willis playing John McClane for the fifth time in A Good Day to Die Hard.
Posted on February 10, 2013, in Box Office Charts and tagged a good day too die hard, argo, beautiful creatures, box office, bullet to the head, django unchained, escape from planet earth, hansel and gretel: witch hunters, identity theft, mama, New Entries, new releases, side effects, silver lining playbook, top 10, US, warm bodies, zero dark thirty. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.