UK box office top 10 – W/E 18/11
Well not much has changed at the top of the chart this week despite there being 16 new films out, Gravity managed to hold off all competition to remain the leader at the top of the chart.
Three new films went into this weeks chart, firstly going in at number 10 was Bollywood film Goliyon Ki Raasleeia Ram-Leela, hitting the number spot was Lee Daniels The Butler. This weeks highest new entry went to Ridley Scotts new film The Counselor which managed to hit the number five spot.
A few films absent from the chart were Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s directorial/written debut Don Jon which could only manage number 11 and Dom Hemmingway the latest film starring Jude Law which only managed the number 13 spot.
New Releases – A couple of new films are on offer this week, first up is the second chapter in the Hunger Games series with Hunger Games Catching Fire, comedy thriller The Family, thriller drama Parkland and British thriller Vendetta.
10. Goliyon Ki Raasleeia Ram-Leela – (NE) – £348,574
9. Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa – £382,236 – £6,062,854
8. Turbo – £429,116 – £10,932,902
7. Captain Phillips – £682,571 – £14,671,703
6. Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 – £740,029 – £11,003,009
5. The Butler – (NE) – £794,044
4. The Counselor – (NE) – £815,051
3. Philomena – £1,006,356 – £7,298,426
2. Thor: The Dark World – £1,782,854 – £17,088,066
1. Gravity – £4,838,152 – £14,711,488
Posted on November 20, 2013, in Box Office Charts and tagged captain phillips, chart, cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2, films, gravity, jackass presents bad grandpa, movies, parkland, philomena, the butler, the counselor, the family, the hunger games catching fire, thor: the dark world, top 10, turbo, vendetta. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.