This weeks chart (15/09/15)
Straight Outta Compton’s reign had to come to a end some time and that time is now as Legend has managed to find it’s way to the top of the chart.
More good news for Legend is that not only did it manage to go past the £5 million mark but it has also become Tom Hardy’s most successful solo movie where he is the main actor.
Other new entries in this weeks chart includes the latest comedy from Woody Allen with the Irrational Man hitting the number 10 spot, the latest film from M.Night Shaymalan with the Visit going in at number three and the second in the Maze Runner series with Scorch Trials hitting the number two spot.
Upcoming – A bit of a quiet week this week when it comes to new films however if your after something new then their is drama based on a true story with Everest, the story of William Shakespeare from the mind of the Horrible History people with Bill and buddy comedy A Walk in the Woods.
10. Irrational Man, £197,188, 166 sites (new)
9. Secret Cinema: The Empire Strikes Back, £254,125, one site. Total: £5,510,405
8. No Escape, £254,383 from 426 sites. Total: £1,215,046
7. Pixels, £272,539 from 442 sites. Total: £7,915,075
6. Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation, £302,316 from 311 sites. Total: £20,603,010
5. Inside Out, £630,638 from 534 sites. Total: £36,811,931
4. Straight Outta Compton, £630,325 from 447 sites. Total: £7,104,517
3. The Visit, £1,031,292, 413 sites (new)
2. The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials, £2,799,428, 518 sites (new)
1. Legend, £5,189,074, 522 sites (new)
Despite War Room knocking Straight Outta Compton off the top spot last week it could hold on to the number one for a second week as new entry The Perfect Guy has managed to take it’s place.
The only other new entry in this weeks to five went to comedy, thriller, horror, whatever the hell it is, The Visit which went in at number two.
5. Mission Impossible – Rogue Nation
4. A Walk in the Woods
3. War Room
2. The Visit (NE)
1. The Perfect Guy (NE)