This weeks chart (w/e 25/01/16)
Last week the Revenat managed to surprise everybody by going straight into the number one spot knocking Star Wars The Force Awakens off the top spot, well the Revenant has managed to do it again holding on to the top spot for a second week taking in just over £12 million so far.
The chart did manage to mix things up with a few new entries including teen Sci-Fi drama The 5th Wave going in at number nine, drama The Big Short managed to take in just over £1 million hitting the number four spot. The highest new entry though went to comedy sequel Ride Along which went in at number two.
Upcoming – A lot of new films are fighting for your money this week including comedy Dirty Grandpa, the latest film from Michael Bay with 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, mining drama The 33 and animated adventure Capture the Flag.
10. The Danish Girl, £388,449 from 432 sites. Total: £6,439,738
9. The 5th Wave, £497,568 from 338 sites (new)
8. The Hateful Eight, £567,527 from 339 sites. Total: £6,342,315
7. Room, £646,523 from 300 sites. Total: £1,777,258
6. Daddy’s Home, £1,005,761 from 458 sites. Total: £15,535,507
5. Creed, £1,217,405 from 493 sites. Total: £4,305,551
4. The Big Short, £1,302,205 from 412 sites (new)
3. Star Wars: The Force Awakens, £1,997,507 from 574 sites. Total: £117,295,808
2. Ride Along 2, £2,141,341 from 417 sites (new)
1. The Revenant, £3,856,489 from 623 sites. Total: £12,008,304
Posted on January 27, 2016, in Box Office Charts, Uncategorized and tagged box office, chart, films, monday, movie, room, show, star wars, the revenant, top 10. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.