This weeks chart (W/E 29/02/16)
It seems that nothing can move the foul mouthed anti-hero from the top of the chart as Deadpool remains at the number one spot for another week.
Their wasn’t much in the way of competition as the only film to give it agro was the latest comedy creation from Sasha Baron Cohen with crime comedy Grimsby, the film managed to hit the number two spot however it had the lowest takings of any of the comedians previous creations.
The only other new film in this weeks chart went to scareless horror film The Forest which went in at number seven.
Upcoming – A bit of a interesting mixed bag of new films to choose from this week in the form of dumb action sequel London Has Fallen, comedy Hail, Caeser!, drama Truth and a double bill of creep horror in the form of the Other Side of the Door and Goodnight Mommy.
10. Triple 9, £292,606 from 432 sites. Total: £1,471,050
9. Zoolander 2, £310,204 from 415 sites. Total: £4,535,472
8. Dad’s Army, £363,608 from 415 sites. Total: £7,713,149
7. The Revenant, £433,363 from 421 sites. Total: £21,759,689
6. The Forest, £448,258 from 344 sites (new)
5. Goosebumps, £499,446 from 526 sites. Total: £8,152,609
4. How to Be Single, £954,311 from 445 sites. Total: £3,666,958
3. Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip, £1,221,818 from 567 sites. Total: £14,666,345
2. Grimsby, £1,928,789 from 522 sites (new)
1. Deadpool, £2,987,877 from 568 sites. Total: £31,154,454